Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Majestic Oaks August 25 - 26 2007

Majestic Oaks
Biloxi, MS
August 25 - 26 2007
Site #

We came to Biloxi for Nick's 6th birthday. We came over this time with no planning. On Friday night, we just turned on the gas to get the refrigerator cold. We got up and went to Wal Mart at 6:00 A. M. on Saturday morning and shopped for what we needed and took it straight to the motor home. We packed a few clothes and drove over to Biloxi. When we got here, I realized that I didn't bring the clothes that I meant too. I am glad there's a Wal Mart up the road. How many clothes can you possibly need in two days though and we even have a washer dryer. This is the second time that I've forgotten most of my clothes out camping. The last time was in our tent camper. That time I actually forgot all my clothes. Not only did I forget all my clothes but I fell stepping up into the camper the first night we were at Dangerfield Park in Texas. In those days I wasn't as smart or I guess as affluent so I just wore the blood stained clothes the whole weekend. I guess they didn't have Wal Marts in those days.

We visited Chad and Karen's new lingerie shop. It's very nice. I got me some pajamas (at a discount, of course).

Nick and Jared were at there other Grandparents so we offered to go pick them up. They live in Long beach which is a little ways from where Chad and Karen live. While we were at there house, it started to really storm. We were enjoying visiting so we didn't hurry. That was a big mistake.
When we got back to our motor home, one of the neighbors had put our awning up for us. Unfortunately, they didn't get to it soon enough and one end of the awning was damaged. I hope it won't be too expensive to get repaired.

We rested for a while and then went back to Chad and Karen's to visit. Nick opened his birthday presents and we had cake. His party is at 3:00 tomorrow but we've decided to head on back home early. We both have work on Monday.

We are expecting more storms on the way home.

It will be fun when we can stay a little longer if we want.

No comments: